Daily Cialis is an extraordinary and innovative product that serves to systematically counter the problems surrounding Erectile Dysfunction (ED). The product differentiates itself from its competitors through smaller daily dosages instead of larger doses taken just before sexual intercourse, allowing the user to have sex at any time. Daily Cialis is essentially a smaller daily dose of regular Cialis, which gives you the benefits of an erectile dysfunction treatment 24/7
Daily Cialis can:
• Improve your relationship
• Improve your self confidence
• Give you longer, firmer erections
• Ignite your sex life by allowing you to have sex any time you want
• Help treat your ED condition without inflicting on your regular lifestyle
Does Cialis once Daily work?
The active ingredient in Daily Cialis as well as in regular Cialis medicine is a compound called tadalafil. Hence, these medicines work in the same way. Once you initiate a course of Daily Cialis, the medication sets about working on the blood vessels in you penis. It helps to relax the smooth blood vessels in the penis allowing for greater and sustained blood flow to the penis. As a result, you get an enhanced erection, allowing for longer lasting pleasure, whenever you are sexually stimulated.
Unlike regular Cialis pill that remains effective only for 36 hours, Daily Cialis allows you to obtain an erection whenever sexual stimulation takes place. By taking a daily dose, you will be able to achieve an erection spontaneously, without the drawback of having to wait for a medication to kick in.
You should not take Daily Cialis if:
• You have blood-pressure problems
• You have recently suffered a stroke
• You have a known sensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in Cialis once a day
• You are suffering from a serious heart condition, or have suffered a recent heart attack.
• If there has been any loss of vision due to non-artery anterior optic neuropathy (NAION), a condition also known as ‘stroke of the eye’
• You are already taking any form of organic nitrate or medication consisting of nitric oxide, generally prescribed to patients suffering from angina pectoris.
What are the side effects?
Common side effects of Daily Cialis are indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, facial flushing and nasal congestion. However; rarer ones include allergic reactions such as rashes, hives, blurred vision, swelling of the eyelids, eye pain, red eyes, increased sweating and nose bleeds, along with heart palpitations.
More attenuate, are prolonged and painful erections, a condition known as priapism. If such a condition is endured for longer than four hours, then the user must seek medical attention.
Use of Cialis must be ceased in the event of a consumer experiencing any degree of vision loss, and a doctor must be contacted immediately. A GP should also be notified if a user has suffered any previous heart complaints as sexual activity using the drug can put a strain upon the heart.
Before Cialis can be taken, the user must consult a GP if they have any known allergies to some sugars, as it contains Lactose which may affect sugar levels.
Side effects may be increased if a user is already taking other medication to prevent an enzyme called CYP34A.
How should Daily Cialis be stored?
Daily Cialis should be stored in its original packaging at a temperature below 30 degrees, and well out of the reach of children.