Generic Neurontin 300 mg
|24 pillen - 41.44 EURO (1.73 EURO/pillen) ||in Warenkorb|
|48 pillen - 79.83 EURO (1.66 EURO/pillen) ||in Warenkorb|
|72 pillen - 114.41 EURO (1.59 EURO/pillen) ||in Warenkorb|
Neurontin is used for treating seizures associated with epilepsy. It may also be used for treating nerve pain associated with herpes zoster (shingles) infection (postherpetic neuralgia).
Synonyms: Gabacap; Gabapin; Gabator; Gabin; Aclonium;
Für große Aufträge werden die Versandkosten Einschreiben für 100 Pillen jeweils angewendet werden.
Für Bestellungen über 300 Pillen oder Großbestellungen, kontaktieren Sie [email protected], um einen besonderen Preis zu haben.
Shipped from: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Gabapentin (GAB-a-PEN-tin) Brand Name: Neurontin
Neurontin is used for:
Treating seizures associated with epilepsy. It may also be used for treating nerve pain associated with herpes zoster (shingles) infection (postherpetic neuralgia). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Neurontin is an anticonvulsant. The exact way that it works to prevent seizures and nerve pain is unknown.
Do NOT use Neurontin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Neurontin
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Neurontin:
Some medical conditions may interact with Neurontin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems and are on dialysis
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Neurontin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any medicines, especially any of the following:
- Morphine because it may increase the risk of Neurontin's side effects, including drowsiness
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Neurontin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Neurontin:
Use Neurontin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Neurontin by mouth with or without food.
- Do not take an antacid containing aluminum or magnesium within 2 hours before you take Neurontin.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Neurontin. You may have an increased risk of side effects (eg, seizures). If you need to stop Neurontin or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Neurontin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Neurontin.
Important safety information:
- Neurontin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Neurontin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Diabetes patients - Neurontin may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Neurontin . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Neurontin with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Neurontin may cause emotional or behavioral side effects in CHILDREN 3 to 12 years of age. If the following side effects occur, notify your doctor immediately: emotional "swings", hostile or aggressive behavior, problems concentrating, decreased performance at school, an increase in restlessness or hyperactivity.
- Neurontin should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 3 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Neurontin while you are pregnant. Neurontin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Neurontin , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you stop taking Neurontin suddenly, you may have WITHDRAWAL symptoms. These may include dizziness, drowsiness, clumsiness, hostility, hyperactivity, mood swings, nausea, tiredness, or vomiting.
Possible side effects of Neurontin:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Back pain; changes in vision (double or blurred vision); clumsiness; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; nausea; stomach upset; tiredness; vomiting; weight gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thoughts; aggressive behavior; back and forth eye movements; behavioral problems; change in school performance; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hostility; hyperactivity; loss of coordination; memory loss; mood swings; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; restlessness; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; shortness of breath; speech changes; swelling of the hands, legs, or feet; tremor; trouble concentrating; twitching.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.
Proper storage of Neurontin:
Store Neurontin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Neurontin out of the reach of children and away from pets.